Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Monkey and Bear - Joanna Newsom


This Barney's ad made me chuckle aloud. I have yet to see someone slip on a banana peel in real life, but I'm sure in some far off distant land, it's happened before and it is hilarious. Peas always has a banana in her pocket, she has to have something to nibble on otherwise she gets faint and really hella cranky. The other day I got into her car and there was banana peel sitting on the floor waiting for me. "Did you leave that so I would slip on it?" I asked her with a smile.


4 comments:

kelly said...

A friend of mine slipped on a banana peel. Slipping is funny enough to begin with, but add the iconic banana peel to the ordeal and it is that much funnier, I promise.

etoilee8 said...

One day I'm sure I will slip on one too. If it's do able, I'll be the one to do it. . . did you know I wrote you the longest letter today?

Sabrina said...

This has happened to me! A year ago, walking to school. It's not so funny when you're the one slipping on a banana peel in front of others. Ok, I lied. I found the situation quite amusing too. What are the odds?

etoilee8 said...

Kells I knew you could come up with a situation, you're very dependable for the uncanny. . . but sorry Sabrina I didn't believe it for a second I've seen your photos and you look graceful and gazelle like!