Monday, June 9, 2008

When I'm Thinking About You - The Sundays


The delicious cupcakes made by the bride's mother (in the brown dress). . .


. . . the wonderful bride and groom both whom I've known both since age thirteen, two of the kindest, most genuine people you should ever hope to meet who deserve nothing but the best. . . thus each other. . .


. . . my handsome old friend smoking a cigar. . .


. . . my utterly charming new friend balances a white chocolate butterfly on her nose. . .


. . . my date and I, trying to look cool in the ridiculous heat. . .



. . the beautiful bride. . . don't go making me cry. . . too late. . .

PS- That Sundays song is "their" song. It also makes me cry. Such a crybaby. . .

2 comments:

Chubbs said...

so lovely!

silver screen pipe dreams said...

ahh. their wedding looks beautiful. And I love the coordinating purple dresses. Good spring wedding. Hope it wasn't too hot.