Sunday, July 27, 2008

Miss You - The Concretes



Dear Lovely/Amazing Readers,

I won't be around this week for two seriously good reasons. A producing gig (which could potentially turn into something amazing with proper funding). And a shoot with one of the most influential figures on the planet. (I can't tell you anymore because I'm forced to sign a confidentiality agreement. . . but the picture above is a HUGE hint). Needless to say, I'm jittery with excitement. It's going to be a big week for me. xoxo

-Me

PS- I miss you guys when I'm away. That probably makes me a big dork. Nothing you didn't already know.

5 comments:

K.Line said...

OMG - that job does seem big! Have a great time... K

Annie said...

Wow! Good luck!


p.s. Thanks for adding me to your links! <3 One problem, I noticed you put a .net instead of .com. ;)

Chubbs said...

oh congrats on your endeavor...can't wait til you can tell the full scoop...

Sabrina said...

Wowza! Congratulations! You'll tell us all about it when you're done right?

Bobble Bee said...

i can't wait to know more...