Sunday, July 13, 2008

What You Want - My Bloody Valentine



I'm a fairly upright individual. I try to be honest, maybe to a fault. However when it comes to my self imposed "shopping bands", just know I am 100% full of shit. Because whenever I impose a shopping band, that is when everything I want becomes accessible. Never fails. Subversive for Target is now on sale. I haven't taken this necklace off all weekend.



Do you have a band which you love, but sometimes forget about for awhile, only to re-discover them every so often, like a soft, well worn sweater in the back of your closet? That's how I feel about My Bloody Valentine. I sometimes forget how much I love them. Their music. . . a soothing melee of sounds. Similar to how my necklace is an absolute melee of metal, to the point where it almost doesn't make sense. . . but it comes together in the most beautiful way. . . like My Bloody Valentine. Tell me about your well worn sweater band. . .

1 comment:

Sofia said...

Sweet. You got it. It was made for you.