Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Left Bank - Air




I always feel at this time of year, we all start to rush the seasons along, anxiously awaiting autumn. But summer has cooled down dramatically on in the DC area and I find it to be quite tolerable and nice. But that still doesn't stop me from adoring the Sonja Rykiel's autumn collection. Not only does the clothing rock, I want to wear it while strolling along the Seine . . . but the models look like they're having fun, for once. It's amazing.





Do excuse my pouty face, it was the only pic I had in focus. I can't wait to purchase this super fun sweater. It's simply a matter of paychecks.






















2 comments:

Ugly Fashionista said...

Are the models having fun because someone finally gave them food?

WendyB said...

I love that sweater!