Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Purple Haze - Groove Armada



There's an interesting New York On The Street report with Bill Cunningham about the change of seasons and colour. It's very true. I already feel it in the air. I just love his voice! It's simple mahhvelous. When I saw this fabric at the thrift store, I knew this rich purple would come in handy soon. This dress will have straps and a pretty little hem, in the future. But for now, it's a simple little, late summer, dinner party, dress which works best with a handful of nice accessories.

And by "nice", I mean "cheap":

Purse and necklace - Target
Shoes - Nine West

2 comments:

Chubbs said...

i almost never like Nine West shoes...(snobby, right?), but i love those. and the dress is pure perfection on you.

K.Line said...

You look excellent!