Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sweet Song - Blur



I'm back. Tired, emotional but somewhat pleased with the way things have turned out. In a moment of weakness, I took on a one day freelance gig, although I had had no sleep, the entire week. But it was Madame Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi! How could I say "no"? I happen to be a supporter of Madame Speaker. I think she's a great role model and knows how to pick her battles.

Her apartment is decorated with beautiful modern art, and her bathroom has Molton Brown Thai Vert hand wash (an item I think belongs in every lovely living space).

After we wrapped, she came around and offered us all Dove bars. I thought it was very sweet, indeed.

(Photos: Amazon.com )

6 comments:

Annie said...

Holy Sh***t! How cool is that?!

Annie said...

& welcome back. :)

Chubbs said...

wow! what an experience. Nancy P uses Molton Brown products. I'm in love...

silver screen pipe dreams said...

that sounds lovely. Don't you wish every shoot was in an environment like that? And you got ice cream at the end of the day?

silver screen pipe dreams said...

That sounds lovely. Don't you wish all shoots were in environments like that where you got ice cream bars at the end?

K.Line said...

This sounds totally amazing. Glad you had such a good time...