Friday, September 5, 2008

Cloudbusting - Kate Bush




Every change of season, I scrutinize my wardrobe and try my darndest to decide which item got the most wear. One season it was this great Vivienne Westwood top, another season, a Benetton wrap sweater. While at the beach, I realized for summer 08, this A.P.C. tunic dress wins, hands down. So thank you, Cornpuddin' for a fabulous birthday prezzie.




Everyone loves this dress, girls big and small. I love the fact that it's the colour of the sky on a perfect summer day. I would highly recommend buying any item you lust after from A.P.C. Simple as they may be, something in their formula, just works so well. It will happily tide you through the season.

3 comments:

Miss at la Playa said...

I love it! It is so cute

Annie said...

Simple and gorgeous!

Lyna said...

Its funny how i love most of the stuff u love...the web is strange