Friday, September 12, 2008

Give It - (Quantic Soul Orchestra Mix) X-Press 2 Feat. Kurt Wagner


Yes Matt Jackson, you knew EXACTLY what to get me for my birthday. You might be interested to know exactly what you got me. . .



Two organic cotton tanks . . .


. . .this really sweet little black jacket. . .


. . . and half of this awesome pleather hoodie! All from H&M .
"Whip out the sweater and the second layer, it's time for a change"

Your generous birthday present went a long way, because I know how to stretch a gift card. Thank you so much, Matt. I love it all.

4 comments:

Annie said...

Happy birthday to you! I love your presents!

Anonymous said...

Point #1) You're birthday was months ago.
Point #2) Matt knows you pretty well to get you all those goods.
Point #3) Are you sure those are all birthday presents or bribes :)

Matthew Jackson said...

Aja, I had no doubt you'd get good use out of it. Nice to care of you for once ;)

pyow said...

i don't know who you are..

but you have a sweet taste in music.. so happy birthday!