Friday, September 12, 2008

Stuck On Repeat - Little Boots





Dear Potential Boyfriend Candidate,

It is my regret to inform you that your application as potential boyfriend, has been terminated due to a general pathetic attitude on your part. Instead of buying a ticket to come and visit you this weekend, I bought this great top from the Gap and a much needed haircut. I will also buy myself a drink tonight and cheers myself for not putting up with any further bullshit. For now the position is closed but I thank you kindly for your interests my company.

Kind Regards,

Me.

7 comments:

Chubbs said...

amen. and you look fab!

i thought of you when i heard the news that topshop is coming to the US, and they've launched their US shopping site as well. I'm sure this is old news to you though...my fashionista friend. You must come to NY in November when the store opens...

K.Line said...

Very smart idea! You look great.

Peas said...

You are beautiful, love

Ariel said...

(laughs) That's awesome! Love the cut.

ambika said...

Hysterically funny. & the hair looks fabulous.

Iheartfashion said...

Love the post.
And the hair and top are good use of your money: very chic.

Lisa said...

bah! I found your blog! yay! you look so hip, you crazy girl. I literally have been thinking about how i'm such a tool and have GOT to hang out with you as I promised. srsly. btw, where'd you get your hair cut? I usually partake of the pr at partners, but that's just me. :D email me at boggs.lisa@gmail.com so we can set up a hangout time. yesssss!