Wednesday, September 10, 2008

You Talk Way Too Much - The Strokes





One of my roommates in New York, disliked Anne Hathaway. They went to the same high school and according to him she was one of those obnoxious people that talked loudly and only about themselves. Ironically, my ex roommate could have won a gold medal in talking loudly and only about oneself. I moved out of there after one month. I couldn't take him anymore. Plus, I love Anne Hathaway. I've never met her and I have a feeling I would get along with her much better than him.

I think she looks like royalty in these photos. Bjorkesque royalty. And she's had a tough year but hasn't let her get it down. Hats off to you, Anne Hathaway!

2 comments:

Chubbs said...

I love her sooo...she's pure class and her symmetry is remarkable. i love how she can be laid-back, girl-next-door at one extreme, and over-the-top chic and avant-garde at the other.

Annie said...

It's also pretty easy to be obnoxious and immature in /high school/. I give her a pass.