Saturday, September 20, 2008

What A Little Moonlight - Billie Holiday






Ooooooooooh what a little waistline can do. . .
ooooh what a little waistline can do for you. . .
you're in love,
this dress jumpin',
buuuuut, you look. . .
a little frumpy,
ooooh what a little waistline can do!

- sung to the tune of Billie Holiday's "What A Little Moonlight Can Do".

Unique thrift dress, $3.00. . . tailored by myself.

I know you're loving my Sears catalog pose. Don't hate on my awesome posing skills.

4 comments:

Chubbs said...

You did wonders for this dress! It's so perfect now. And three dollars!?? god i'm jealous...

K.Line said...

What a phenomenal difference. You've improved this tremendously and it looks great on you.

Iheartfashion said...

Nice remake!
The dress looks beautiful on you.

Secretista said...

That dress is so 60's I could steal from you right now!!