Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Breaking It Down - Petalpushers



Dear American Apparel,

As much as I resisted you in the beginning I have to admit, I am such a sucker for your tri-blend heather grey shirts. They are the best! But I am confused as to why you think it is totally necessary to try and sell oxford shirts to the masses, at the inflated price of $54! I know you are an ethical company, but something about this price, smells of total mark up to me. Plus, the smart consumer could easily go to Salvation Army (as I did) and buy a nice blue oxford for $2.99 (they are in abundance there, ALL THE TIME). As for the "slim, modern fit", I like to call it "buying a child's size". Not hating, just saying.

Sincerely,

Me.

(Photos: American Apparel )

3 comments:

laia. said...

i love their tri-blends more than anything in the world. i want one of each in every color.

Annie said...

Lol, I'm with you.

Peas said...

Hahaha....you are funny.
Love the oxford. Why don't I have a pale blue one? I seem to have every other shade of blue in my closet.