Thursday, October 9, 2008

These Things Take Time - The Smiths


When K. Line tagged me with this, I had to stew on it for a couple days before I could come up with some quirks you guys didn't know. I share quite a lot on this blog.

1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged
6. You can now display this charming dalek image i created when tagged!

SO HERE GOES. . .



1. I can't eat lunch or dinner if I haven't had my breakfast. I hate the smell of dinner foods cooking in the morning. Drives me nuts.

2. Despite living abroad twice and traveling much of my life, I hate flying.

3. When I decide to take my writing serious, I will go out and buy a typewriter to write on. Yes, I am that pretentious.

4. I have a old school Gameboy and a Sega Gamegear. I still enjoy playing both.

5. I use to find a four leaf clover once a week. Now I never find any.

6. I love and cherish rainy days.



Hey Peas , Chubbs , Annie , Ariel , Daiane and Ambika . . . .your turn!

5 comments:

Daiane said...

thanks! this may take me a few days, but i'm totally on it :) xo

K.Line said...

Love your list!

WendyB said...

I hate flying too.

Annie said...

Oo, thanks for the tag. I'll have to think about this a little too.

Peas said...

Yes! My first meal has to be breakfast food. No matter what time it is.