Saturday, November 29, 2008

Biological - Air



Yesterday I took James shopping for some badly needed work trousers at J. Crew . I love when I can walk into a store that has a lot of nice apparel and yet I feel so comfortable in my own skin/clothing that I leave empty handed and I'm actually okay with that. It is one of the best feelings in the world. I do believe it's one of those things that comes with age and being happy with yourself both physically and mentally. I also think it helps if you wear nice pieces, which you love while shopping. When you realize you have such great pieces in your wardrobe the sudden urge to splurge is gone. But you know what I really love? Everything I'm wearing here is so CHEAP. This is when I realize I am so my mother's child.

Trench Coat - Salvation Army ($14)
Collared Shirt - Salvation Army ($3)
Jeans - H&M ($20 on the sale rack)
Boots - Target ($35)























I was completely mesmerized by all the little birdies in the tree. It was like a bird social hour.

6 comments:

K.Line said...

Not cheap, darling, simply well-sourced! I should get with that feeling a little more :-)

Annie said...

Cheap is where it's at.

ester said...

I have to tell you that I am in love with you for the King of the Hill quote you left on my blog. That is seriously one of my favorites. "And then I shouted 'I don't know you, that's my purse!' and I kicked him in the testicles."

Chubbs said...

did you say "Boots: Target"? Only you could take a pair of Target boots and make them look that good. I could never do that!

jdp said...

Belt: $1000. Let's be honest here.

-h of candid cool said...

nice trench