Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sixtyten - Boards of Canada



I found something else to spend my hard earned money on! (I know you guys were really concerned about me not finding anything to buy). I first saw Complex Geometries hooded dresses on the Oak website. But when I went to the Oak store (in NYC) over the summer and inquired about "this cool hooded dress that I saw on their website", the salesgirl not only looked confused, but a little annoyed.

Recently Queen Marie reminded me that I love their designs and draping. So I took the plunge and purchased the dress and the shirt to the left.

But you know what I love about supporting good independent designers? (Besides not looking like a clone). The customer relations. I love the fact that you get emails from a person and not from an automated machine. And I love the fact that they really do care about your opinions and questions. Adam and Clayton have been super lovely to deal with. They kindly answered all my emails in a timely manner. I would highly recommend you check our their collection, I'm sure you'll find something you love. I really look forward to receiving my package.

(Photos: Complex Geometries )

1 comment:

Make Do Style said...

Looks lovely and how nice to be a valued customer!