Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm In Love With A German Film Star - The Passions





I'm in love with a British art star, I never saw her in a bar. And thank god, she might have been rude like some other artist I once saw in a bar. I had no clue that Sam Taylor Wood could sing. When I lived in London, I never missed a show of her's at the White Cube .

Normally I want to hate people like her. Just absolutely resent them for being so multi-talented but I really enjoy her work. A friend of mine, worked under her on a project once and recalled she was icy and dismissive. I pray to god that she's getting her art stars mixed up but then again. . . I have yet to meet the un-cranky artist. I know everyone's got their off days, but the art world's a whole different cup of tea in regards to moods. The song is below in the video. It's gorgeous.



(Photos: Baltic . . . who Sofie once designed some t-shirts for)

2 comments:

Puebla Chic said...

those pics are great!!

Alicia/InstantVintage said...

Those photos...are amazing. Love the blog, girlie!