Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Modesty - Frost


I am so lucky to have amazing friends. One of my dear friends started the tradition of randomly texting the word "hussy" to my phone, whenever it is known that I am indeed on a date. It's not so much that I am a hussy, more so that the word is hilarious. So as I'm quietly trying to stifle my giggles, my date looks at me funny and asks, what's so funny. If you say "nothing" they assume you are giggling at them, thus the date is ruined. If you tell them your friend sent you a text that simply says "hussy", they look at you differently thus the date is ruined. Thanks friends! Well my last date, thought it was pretty funny. He's a keeper, ladies and gentlemen. I need these magical Zero + Maria Cornejo fingerless gloves. They are so ladylike and edgy, they proudly declare, "no hussy here!"

(Photo: Barneys.com )

4 comments:

Peas said...

Banana hands.

Sammy said...

i couldnt agree more with your comment on my blog!
hope to stay in touch

Peas said...

and yes...you are still a hussy.

WendyB said...

One of my friends cracked me up by saying cheerfully, "Hi, hooker!" last time she saw me.