Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What's The Use of Feet If You Haven't Got Legs - Telefon Tel Aviv




Every time you hear the ring of a cash register, followed by a deeply satisfied sigh, that my friends, is the sound of another blogger, getting their first pair of Marni shoes. It's way better than when an angel gets their wings! I feel like I have joined the ranks of super tall girls, but 'tis a dangerous path I tread upon. Fall off these skyscrapers and bones are broken, ankles are snapped. So I've been practicing day and night.

While the recession has greatly brought down the cost of luxury goods, I still think twice before plunking down a large amounts of cash on material items. But I don't think I could ever afford shoes such as these normally. . . so I indulged. I did leave the store to run some errands and truly think about my actions. But I came charging back to Neiman Marcus, one hour later. As soon as I came storming through the door, the sales assistant who had been helping me, gave me a knowing/smug smile. I shouted "Scottie, RING ME UP".

9 comments:

Secretista said...

SICK shoes!!

Alicia/InstantVintage said...

Those are dope. Very dope.

Now I think I want some. LOL.

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

hey dear,thank you for the lovely comment on my blog.glad you love,do feel free to keep coming back ;O)
also those marni's like totally ROCK! great for your first pair!
have a great new year,
muah
marian.

K.Line said...

OK, the shoes are awesome. But your first sentence really made this post for me!

Chubbs said...

these shoes are Too. Die. For.

Annie said...

UGH they are SO GORGEOUS!!

Peas said...

Aw....you and Marni, you guys are made for each other. No open wine bar with Aisha in those shoes though.

etoilee8 said...

Awww thank you everyone for all the support in spending money recklessly. I adore you all :)

Puebla Chic said...

those shoes r soooo cute!! i want them sooo bad !!