Saturday, January 31, 2009

Barry's 7's Contraption - Add N To X






I knew it was only a matter of time before I came across someone I knew in London, on The Selby.com

Caroline Smithson is the quiet type of girl who never says much, unless she's got something to say. She's quite the efficient worker who spends a lot time at her desk, pouring over old photos and fabric samples. She had a funny sense of humour and I would bump into her at random shows, like the band Chrome Hoof. I wouldn't have expected her to have a black living room. . . but stranger things have happened!

(Photos: The Selby.com )

4 comments:

v said...

loveher flat

www.balmainbazaar.blogspot.com

Eri said...

Hello there,
I came across your blog and very much enjoyed.
Please come and visit mine too!
It's a fashion blog with outfits and blurbs inspired by Portobello Road, London.
I hope you enjoy it!

Fashion Trix said...

i lvoe the selby, great site

Anne said...

Hey there,
Thanks for commenting on my blog on the letter to Obama. I really hope everything goes well but it also depends on all the people to make it work and to put back all things together again.

ps like your blogname etoile 8-star

xxx

Anne