Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Good Humor Man, He Sees Everything Like This - Love





Isn't Frank Zappa so incredibly timelessly stylish? I love the cascading pubic hair popping out of the top of his banana hammock. Catch me, I may faint. Someone close to me is having a 70's handlebar mustache contest at their government contracting job. Whichever employee lasts the longest through the month of January without ridding themselves of any offending facial hair gets a gift card to their restaurant of choice from the company. I laugh when I think of _______ sitting in a meeting with high profile government clients, twittering with his freshly grown 70's 'stache.


Some of the coworkers of said company have began forwarding examples of the facial hair they hope to grow. I've heard people express to me beliefs that people in the DC metropolitan are uptight. They just don't know the right people.

(Photos: can't properly credit these, they came to me by way of email)

3 comments:

Annie said...

Yes, the Zappa pic is killler

Annette said...

This is good stuff.

Chubbs said...

I had a crush on tom selleck circa his magnum p.i. days. yum. zappa, not so much...but the pubes are lovely in a filthy sense of the word.