Saturday, February 14, 2009

Her Morning Elegance - Oren Lavie



The other day, my secret admirer invaded my dreams. Since he decided to intrude and he clearly wasn't going anywhere, I accepted him happily and we were having a grand ole' time (as we always do). Suddenly I was nagged by a sound the "me" of my dreams, couldn't decipher. What is it? What is that wretched, irritating noise? Oh. . . it's my cell phone and I'm dreaming. I rolled over groggily and examined the culprit. "Have a good day at work, luv" - a text from my secret admirer. His ears must have been burning.

This morning, my father sent everyone in my family, this video.

Happy Valentines Day. . . hope it's a beautiful one. And if you're lucky enough to have a date today. . . wear something beautiful . . .



(Photos: Ann Sofie Back and Harputs Market )

6 comments:

K.Line said...

This video is beautiful - and so clever. How a propos of your post! Thanks for sharing it.

Summer said...

hey!how cute your pic is.and thanks for the reminder!!

Matthew Jackson said...

How is he secret if you are getting text messages from him?

etoilee8 said...

You ask too many questions Matthew :)

Matthew Jackson said...

Another cool video btw.
Still watching the skeleton boy one all the time!

ambika said...

I think the bit with the pillows as stairs is my fave. Hope you had a good Valentines.