Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mille Lune Mille Onde - Andrea Bocelli



It all started as a joke. A terrible joke. My older sister went through this phase where she was obsessed with Italy (mostly the men). So every time these ads would make an appearance on our television, I would poke her and say "look, that's you". Then I would proceed to sing in falsetto made up Italian, while throwing my hands dramatically in the air. It became so popular in my family that we would all run to the television to catch the oddest ads on cable, since Mentos, the fresh maker. I guess they're not that odd. . . just the fantasy of many an American cougar. How's that for market research? I watch them now whenever I need a good chuckle.

Peas and my favourite bar happens to be a total cougar den and being that it is an Italian restaurant, naturally this song is on repeat every time we step in the door.

1 comment:

Anne said...

That last guy is totally hot haha *perfecto*