Saturday, April 4, 2009

In The City - Chromatics


New York Stories (Episode 70) from ImJustSayin on Vimeo.

Lately I find myself explaining to people again and again why I hate New York. Kells believes I have a phobia because I'm usually genuinely enthused to hop back on the bus about five hours after my arrival (or whenever I've finished with my work day). It's not a phobia, per say . . . just a realization of what I can handle and what I cannot (at this very decisive point in my life). Public pooping. Cat rats. Need I say more? By way of Pretty Legit .

PS- Cornpuddin' you need to move. Your neighborhood is the free world of the cat rats.

3 comments:

typographic darling said...

wait, you're saying DC rats are not in the same realm as NY rats!? I beg to differ.

Secretista said...

Don't know how I feel about this...

cornpuddin said...

My neighborhood is cool as hell but I'm working on the whole moving thing! Cat rats are scary and they jump high!