Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It Can't come Quickly Enough - Scissor Sisters


Sometimes when someone contacts me out of the blue, it feels as if their ears must have been burning. I was telling Peas last night how much I missed Rupert and Abi (old bosses, old friends from the London days). As luck would turn out, they are coming to NYC at the end of May . . . and I can hardly wait.
Rupert and Abi are dynamic in the fact that they are a hilariously good time and I give them some credit for pushing boundaries in graphic design. These are shots from Rupert's show at "House of Propellers" on Clerkenwell Road (April 24- May 20). If you're hanging out in London with not much to do, I highly suggest you check it out.

1 comment:

Alicia/InstantVintage said...

Girl, why do you feel old?! LOL. My good sense tells me I'm too old to wear them, but I rarely listen to that.