Monday, May 4, 2009

Angels and Albatrosses - Quantic


Waking up to the soft sounds of raindrops from my open window and giggles from my older sister and my Mum, is one of the most pleasant spring time experiences. It was utterly refreshing and definitely contagious (as I've been grinning all morning). Wedding dresses have started to arrive in the mail for my older sister (so far J. Crew has the monopoly) and we have finally started to get excited. This year has been filled with challenge and sadness for our household. As a matter of fact, if my mother cursed (and she doesn't), she might call this a "shitty year" (as I do). Sadly my sister's special day has been tossed to the wayside from it all. But we're all finally starting to get in "wedding mode". And when I stumble across dresses as gorgeous as the ones that Sarah Seven makes, I get a flush of excitement from the idea of being a bridesmaid.



4 comments:

Peas said...

Oh yes! I saw these at another blog as well, but didn't think of them as bridesmaid dresses until you said it. Now I can see it. You and Cornpuddin' would look exquisite in these.

K.Line said...

Such gorgeous dresses. So sorry you've been having a rough year. We've had a few of those in my family...

Annie said...

Omg, those are bridemaid dresses? They're so beautiful and that shape is so flattering

etoilee8 said...

Yeah Kline, it has truly sucked. On the upside, it can only go up, right?

Annie, I'm pretty sure they're not intended for bridesmaid dresses, but my sisters got a pretty open mind (thank god) as long as she doesn't have to deal with it. These days anything kind of goes, right?