Friday, May 1, 2009

Please My Favourite, Don't Be Sad - The World/Inferno Friendship Society



My local Barnes and Noble is comparable to an old boyfriend I am no longer in love with. It offers a warm, safe coziness that is simply irreplaceable. The recollection of reading month old copies of Tatler and Wallpaper* while sipping a chai latte from Starbucks sit nestled in the part of brain while files away happy memories. Sadly, I am no longer in love with the stale magazine section. What's worse, when I visit NYC and see the selection in all the different corner stores, I feel like I am cheating, even though I usually just look ("there's no harm in looking", says Match.com). Either way, there's no way I could ever get a copy of Acne Paper . . . so I fear a break up is imminent.


(Photo Images: Dazed Digital )

No comments: