Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Several Girls Galore - My Bloody Valentine


I have been craving a flower embellished headband for what seems like ages. For beautiful hand crafted items, the first place I turn is to Etsy . The choices really are endless, but here are a couple of favourites I've come across. I'm still not sure which one I'm going to get for myself! With my birthday coming up so soon (next week), I kind of want to rush order one so when I go out I can wear it, and it will allude to me like a big flashing arrow that says "this is the birthday girl, buy her a drink!"

The above headband is by Homako .

The Rosette Fascinator comes in every colour combination you would ever want.

And who doesn't love a splash of red in an unlikely place. By Holly Rae .

1 comment:

Peas said...

Get the first one, birthday girl.