Sunday, May 31, 2009

Take Care - Hotchip



HOW TO GET A SEAT TO YOURSELF ON THE BUS:

1. Spread out. Get comfy. Have a lot of stuff and let it be known if that person sits with you, it will be a tight squeeze.

2. Pretend to be asleep. Punctuate with drooling and snoring.

3. Feign craziness. You don't know how to do this? Use your imagination. Take your shoes off and clutch them to your bosom, possessively. Just the fact that your shoes are off is enough to make me pass up asking you to be my seat buddy.


I am off to the big city for most of the this week.
Today I am going to see this with my dear friend Seth. I am so lucky Seth invited me.
I will see them and their babies.
I expect to see her , though she may be busy.
Definitely need to see her as well.
Will as always miss her while I'm gone.

But don't worry, I'll try and keep myself on the blogging saddle.

2 comments:

Secretista said...

Love the shoes! Sounds like you had a fun time in NYC!

Peas said...

It's time for you to come home, woman.