Monday, June 8, 2009

White Diamonds - Friendly Fires


Last night at the party the conversation went from James Perse's wonderfully basic clothing to Calvin Klein underwear, to how every female I know gets those Victoria's Secret free panty cards in the mail. I am that person at the party that can complete divert the conversation to fashion every time. I'm sure some people wish I would zip it, but it's always interesting to engage others into the world I find so interesting and beautiful. For some reason the James Perse stayed with me. A party goer was wearing this beautiful top and I guessed the make immediately. While I already have an array of wrap sweaters which I love, one more never seems like an impractical splurge. But they don't have it in my size anymore. C'est dommage! At least now I know about their website, which is nicely designed and not at all overwhelming.

(Photo: James Perse.com )

No comments: