Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lorelei - Cocteau Twins



On Saturday, I trekked downtown to check out the opening of Treasury (formerly known as Listopad Treasury), a new treasure trove in DC, full of carefully curated vintage items. Washington DC desperately needs more places like this. I met some really cool girls outside, learned how to fishtail braid, and tried on some fantastic pieces. I left empty handed, but I'll be sure to check back in later. You should too. After all, the girl who got the leather travel bag was awfully satisfied with her purchase. Welcome to the neighborhood, Treasury !

3 comments:

yiqin; said...

The bows are so cute.

mi moleskine y yo said...

Good to know... I'm not living there, but the stores address are always welcome,haha...
I like your blog, I'll be back

stdgals said...

sounds like its real fun to even simply hang out with girlfrens for a day! heeee.....