Wednesday, July 15, 2009

There Goes Summer - Silver Sun


This jacket from Brooklyn Industries ("luckybreaks5" for 30% off) may just be my favourite red jacket ever (and I've had a few). The fit is phenomenal for the price. It hits right at the point where my ribs start to ache. Yes, aching ribs. Aching everything.
I am doing a ballet workshop this week, every day from 10 - 4pm and when I get home I collapse in the bath tub (bath salts are my dear friend). This is pretty much highlight of my summer as I'm not going anywhere wildly exotic. Performances are on Saturday and Sunday and after that, blogging will pick right back up. I'll be sure to post some pictures of me with my hair pulled back so tightly it hurts my eyes and my new pink tights and shoes.

(Photo: Brooklyn Industries

3 comments:

vina said...

Oh yes because you and pink arelikethis, womp womp.

stdgals said...

its great to be such an inspiration, to be able to perform for people who you know will enjoy and appreciate all the hard work that you have put in.

ambika said...

I'm in love with all of their stuff--and the jacket does hit at the most flattering point, doesn't it?