Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Always - Lovetronic



I'm happy to have a wardrobe which finally pleases me to the point where I can roll out of bed, yank things off the hangers and be both presentable and pleased with the outcome (it saves those precious sleeping minutes I treasure in the morning). This outfit garnered compliments in the office, which I find funny because both pieces were under $20 from H&M (the jacket is missing a button and the dress had a small tear which I repaired).

My rules for wearing heels to work are simple: wear them as little as possible. Keep a pair of flats within arms reach at all times. If your feet aren't in sight, take them off and exhale. The heels went over a treat ($20, Nine West). I don't think they're particularly unique in design but the colour makes them fantastic. Bold colours allow you to slack off and go monochromatic in your outfit. I try to keep the patterns to a minimum if I'm wearing something really bright. Why would you want to crowd this orange with anything besides black?

3 comments:

lsaspacey said...

So cute, and those shoes are fab.

Peas said...

Love the brick back drop, and those sunglasses still look so great on you.

Anonymous said...

I love those shoes!!!
Great.