Sunday, August 9, 2009

I Won - The Sundays



Playing hooky from ballet is a maneuver that I rarely pull. I'm always left with sporadic feelings of guilt for the rest of the afternoon. But today seemed as good a day as any, as my funds are not exactly abundant and my big toe on my left foot feels achy and sprained. Never mind all that noise, it was Pub Trivia day! Yup, one of those "pubs" in Virginia which makes actual Irish people recoil in horror (similar to when I see "American Fried Chicken" in London)! Was it worth it? You bet it was. Coming in third my team boisterously claimed our hideous t-shirt prizes. I may have mentioned how much I enjoy winning things . . .

Sweater - Madewell (sale rack)
Blouse - Vivienne Westwood (London splurge from 2003)
Jean shorts - Salvation Army, CK mens (my favourite shorts of the summer)
Shoes - Office (purchased in 2005 and finally showing wear)
Necklace - Nordstrom Rack ($2)




3 comments:

lsaspacey said...

That shirt seems perfect for a refashion session.

Sister Wolf said...

Winning is good, isn't it?!

Joanne said...

I love those shoes!! They're so cute! Pub trivia sounds like so much fun! :)