Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lady Garden - TM Juke




This is about as business attire-y as I get. My hat got several nods of approval and a couple of "you-crazy-kids", smirks. But I'm not sure if one was a hat smirk or a smirk in regards to my shamelessly stuffing a McDonald's breakfast sandwich in my mouth in the elevator this morning. He looked impressed by the sheer power of my attack mode.

In regards to career dressing, my father once said to me, exasperated, "It's a JOB interview, not a garden party". Au contraire, Papa. Life is always a garden party with me.

Hat - Uniqlo
Dress - Rami Kashou
Sweater - APC
Shoes - Sam Edelman

3 comments:

vina said...

I'm all for the garden party outfits. LOVE the hat. Want the hat. When & where did you get it??

K.Line said...

Oh, this outfit is fabulous. Love the hat!

TheSundayBest said...

Thanks for the nice comments. I like what you're doing here.