Monday, August 3, 2009

Oooh Yeah - Moby








Peas and I went to see 500 Days of Summer yesterday. While the film pulled at our heart strings and reminded us of every romantic endeavor which ended in a piss poor sort of way, there was no denying our mild crush on Joseph Gordon Levitt. I couldn't believe she had never caught whiff of these super sessy (like you're saying "sexy" really fast with a slight lisp) photos. So this ones for Peas, who once got told she looked like Claudia Schiffer.

(Photos: TFS , by way of GQ magazine)

7 comments:

Peas said...

Sessy lingerie....Yes, I am completely smittened. By both. Someone call the detective.

jessica said...

oh joseph!
i used to have the biggest crush on him when i was a kid. i guess he was a kid then too.
i think i want to embody what she's got going on in the second picture.

<3

trckalovesyou.com

FashAddict said...

Oh my goodness, how far he's come from 3rd Rock and Ten Things I Hate About You (is it wrong to love that movie as much as I do?)

Chubbs said...

um, ehhh, he's hawt.

vina said...

He's such a snazzy dresser now. Iluvit.

Mie said...

oooh! Joseph Gordon Levitt is back!I had a crush on himm, too :D and NO, it is most definitely not wrong to love 10 things - I know it by heart...(no sniggering!)

SwanDiamondRose said...

what a great shoot!