Sunday, August 23, 2009

Plastic (feat. Diverse) - Prefuse 73


Like many a wee fashion lover, I went through phases with crafts. One week it was beads. The next week it was potholders made out of fabric bands. Occasionally friendship bracelets would climb to the highest peak of popularity (then I became a wallflower and had no friends at all, so no need for those). But never do I forget the friendly plastic time period. Many horrid brooches and earrings came from that phase. And my godmother lovingly wore every present bestowed upon her as if it had been purchased from Tiffany's. Bless her.

When I looked at these shoes by Je Suis Belle, the first thing I thought was "I wonder if I could make those out of friendly plastic and bake them in my oven". No joke.

(Photo: Professionally Trendy )

5 comments:

Sister Wolf said...

Wouldn't that be great?!?

etoilee8 said...

I can smell the burning shoes now. Me, hopping up and setting down my teacup . . . "oooh those smell overdone", with a goofy grin on my face.

WorkItBerk said...

WOW!

Kat said...

Haha! Nice post. And I love the shoes!

Angela said...

I want those shoes. Gimme those shoes!