Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Watch The Waves - Taken By Trees

I had carefully kept an eye on this Best Behavior cardigan all summer long, and now it's mine. And it really is as good as I thought it would be. Even better. The way the material floats and feels against my skin, how it always falls right and rarely needs readjusting.
It reminds me of the sea and all the beautiful things which comes with being near the ocean, the colour and the movement and the feeling of peace. I can wax poetic about anything and everything when I get my motor revved up. All jokes aside, the cardigan is pretty darn good. This is what I want when I spend a lot of money on something, an item which is going to blow all other options out of the water. Pun somewhat intended.


Cardigan - Best Behavior

Tank - American Apparel Skirt - H&M
Sandals - thrift and falling apart




















(Photos: By way of here and here)









6 comments:

Eva Internazionale said...

The color palette here is really lovely.

Peas said...

Love the colour!

InnyVinny said...

Girl, this is beautiful!! That color is magic on you.

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

Love the cardigan and those sandals. This definitely makes me long for the ocean.

Rosenrot said...

Hello, thanks for dropping by my blog. You can try mailing Finsk at finskshoes@yahoo.co.uk to get the wedge boots. The kind lady who assisted me with my purchase was Gemma.

Iris said...

I LOVE that colour! It looks great on you. And I hope your sandals don't fall apart, they're very cute.