Saturday, October 24, 2009

Coelophysis - Douster






I cannot believe I forgot to look for the Marni S/S10 show this season. I was so wrapped up my job that it slipped by me. But as usual Marni did not disappoint. You want to look like a hot art teacher teaching a semester in Provence? This is your brand. And quite frankly the three things which I own by Marni have maintained their place as some of my best pieces in my wardrobe. Consuelo Castiglioni does not shy away from the pattern of muted tones and summery, art deco style prints but you know that saying about if it ain't broke . . . .

(All photos: Style.com)

6 comments:

Annie Spandex said...

Gorgeous!

Liberty London Girl said...

I always think that the great thing about Marni is that it is timeless. LLGxx

StyleSpy said...

"hot art teacher teaching a semester in Provence" -- Bwah-hah-hah!!!!!

Love Marni. As funky as Castiglioni's stuff is, my few Marni pieces get some of the most wear of anything in my wardrobe -- they're so versatile.


http:closetaltar.blogspot.com

Iris said...

I lurve Marni, especially the timeless part! If it ain't broke, indeed :-)

Joanne said...

So cute! I love all the stripes! Marni is so awesome! :)

Pierre said...

Not often I find it looking good on clothes, however these prints and stripes actually do work.