Friday, October 16, 2009

Mine's Not A High Horse - The Shins




Guess what I got? Just for you, Andrea.

I love a package especially when it's from England. And while they were quite a bit of cash to pony up (tee hee), I KNOW I will wear them until they fall apart, as I did with my last pair of ankle boots. They're also my prize for working my tail off these last few months on the show and I always reward myself accordingly.

I love, love, love the fact that I can still buy things which make my mother recoil in horror. She did not like these one bit. No sirree. She actually shook her head in disgust as I came prancing down the stairs in them (yup, definitely my second horse joke). And we all know how Sister Wolf feels about them. But me? Me, I absolutely love them. Oh yes I do. Now if only it can stop raining so I can wear them outside of my house and take some good pictures. They look sweet with almost everything I own.

1 comment:

StyleSpy said...

Your mom is wrong. Those are fantastic. I'm looking for something similar to that myself.


http://closetaltar.blogspot.com