Thursday, January 21, 2010

Unfolding Fans - Andrew Bird


I don't need a new bag. The Anna Corinna is still fine and dandy. (It could probably use a good cleaning though). But if I were going to invest in a bag right now, it would most likely be from Clare Vivier. She's been featured in Real Simple (a favourite magazine among the females of my family), Fashionista, done a bag for Target but most important, she is nice to customers when she meets them, which I think is truly excellent. Oh yeah, and her bags are gorgeous. This buttery soft royal blue leather piece makes me sigh happily.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for your link!! FYI, it's more of a navy than a royal blue, but it is the PRETTIEST navy you'll ever see.

etoilee8 said...

You've got a great blog. And thanks for the heads up.