Saturday, January 2, 2010

You've Changed - Sia



It's much too early in the year for change. But it's never too early to rock out to a dance tune. And if I didn't spend the day sniffling (another cold), feeling sorry for myself and shuffling back and forth between my parents house and my own, I probably would have overplayed this song. Luckily, I haven't yet and there's plenty of time for that.

Keep your eyes peeled for some Jeremy Scott, which brings this post full circle back to fashion.

(And one day perhaps I'll fix my html so the video doesn't eat my lovely followers and link roll).

1 comment:

Annie Spandex said...

Love it! Thanks for posting. Sia is awesome and I hadn't heard this yet.
Try adding wmode="transparent" to your embed code, right before width at the bottom. Hope you kick your cold soon! xx