Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Flowers Bloom - Mandalay







Lately Target's designer collaborations haven't resonated heavily with me . . . but with Liberty's beautiful prints, I think they've hit a home run. The clothing I look forward to, there's a couple of dresses I will eagerly snatch up and a babysuit with Cornpuddin's name all over it. But I think I am most looking forward to the accessories. Wellington boots and umbrella? Yes. Wallets? Of course. Bags? Goes without saying. Bike? Maybe, just maybe. March 14th is on my calendar.

(Photos: Thank goodness for Refinary29)

3 comments:

Tara said...

Awesome, I can't wait! I wish we could shop at Target together, it would be too much fun.

Peas said...

Oooooh. I hope they have some nice beddings to.

Fueling Unicorns said...

thanks for the reminder. I need some of this when the shopping fast is over!