Monday, March 1, 2010

Black March - Serge Gainsbourg



Jeluxury pointed out that I wear a lot of black. I assure you, it is only during the winter and out of sheer necessity and laziness. I find regardless of colour and shade, everyone's skin tends to get a bit dull and sallow during the bleakness of winter, making it hard for colours to shine as bright as they usually do. Black doesn't give you much to work with, but on the upside, no one's expecting that much either (it is cold outside, after all). But it does match everything, thus making it a highly wearable colour, in my book.

One day, I'm going to clean my room and there won't be piles of gathering crap at my feet. One day.

2 comments:

Peas said...

You look so happy in that first one. I love it!

Jeluxury said...

You look ravishing as always. Love the red necklace. Interesting you love Marni and Calvin Klein, those are some of my favorite designers including A.P.C, Stella McCartney, and Chanel (of course! I have been lux-ing after the 2.55 classic flap bag forever).