Monday, March 15, 2010

Looking Glass - Blue States



Every year about this time people start to get really excited. Flip flops come out. Pale legs are seen shuffling beneath ill fitted shorts. People in this area love to jump the gun. But then the rain comes and the cold returns like an unwanted house guests. Me? I keep my tights where they belong until I'm sure. But I do swap out the coats for light weight jackets which I pile on in layers. That's my jumping the gun.

Jacket - Twenty8Twelve
Dress - Best Behavior
Scarf and Shoes - Urban Outfitters
Tights - H&M

I wore this when I went to see Alice In Wonderland. I loved it.

5 comments:

cornpuddin said...

Mama raised us right because I'm keeping my pale legs under wraps. They aren't real world ready yet :)

Peas said...

Mine need a good weed wacking, some lotion and some sun before those ashy babies are coming out.

Annie Spandex said...

I adore that dress! So cute!!

Denise said...

am jealous of girls who wears layers, so yeah am so dying looking at you now. I love the dress, that kind of stripe(in every direction)am always hunting. One day thrift stote will bless me one.

Love your hair girl. Tried to curl my hair once, a big fail.


have a great Sunday!

WendyB said...

Adorable dress.

And people always say I sound different than what they expected :-)