Friday, April 16, 2010

How We Feel - Keijo & Tiitus




-----Original Message-----
From: Me
To: oldersister@doesn'treallycare.com>;
Cc: peas@starvingartist.com ;cornpuddin@ihatemyjob.com>
Sent: Fri, Apr 16, 2010 12:10 pm
Subject: Re: Outnet Sale

Cornpuddin', I'm confused by your query. I was simply expressing that the outnet.com sale sucked my flabby ass today. That's all. As a matter of fact, I think I'm done with all the frenzied bullshit. As soon as I use up my gilt.com credit, I think I'll cancel my membership there. The bottom line is I'm pissed and I'm sick of being pissed off about . . . clothes? Really? What the f*ck!? Every time Gilt.com has one of their stupidly cheap final sales, I find myself heart broken and angry over the sh*t I failed to buy at ridiculously crazy prices because some girl with a credit card who's not on her slow ass work computer got there before me. I'm tired of the frenzy. I'm going to give myself a heart attack. Or worse, more grey hairs. No more. End rant.

- Me

1 comment:

K.Line said...

This is SO true! I freak over the deals I "missed" when I don't need or want anything to begin with. Hilarious.