Sunday, May 23, 2010

Birthday - The Sugarcubes


Last week I celebrated my birthday. Though I've been too busy at work to gear up for it (or rather dread the thought of it), I did have a lovely dinner with family and friends. The older I get, the more I realize that the splendid company of loved individuals, is much better than any material present. Red Lobster had no idea that they were in for Swedish singing, Russian birthday songs and other shenanigans. Thank you to everyone who made it special. And Yasuyo and for the frosted donut birthday cake. Yasuyo adds a touch to every moment which makes it unforgettable.

5 comments:

rebecca said...

Happy Birthday girlie.

cornpuddin said...

I'm sad I wasn't there :(

Chubbs said...

I love that you went to Red Lobster. Sad I couldn't be there! xo!

etoilee8 said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes Rebecca. Twentysomething birthdays really aren't that special, especially when you're working hard and stressed out.

Cornpuddin', I was sad you weren't there too. We'll have cake next time you come home.

And Chubbs, we'll eat cake next time we're together. And yes, I love Red Lobster. Especially their cheddah cheez biscuits.

Joanne said...

Happy Birthday! Love the donut. Super cute! lol Swedish singing sounds like fun. I love Red Lobster, their coconut shrimp is my favorite!! :)