Monday, May 24, 2010

Light Moves Away - Arto Lindsay




A weekend ago or two, Cornpuddin' and I went to a great wedding in the mountains. This is true:

1. We were very tardy. Oh the embarrassment of pulling up in time to drive through the wedding photos. Cornpuddin' crouched down in the seat giggling hysterically while I tried to shimmy out of view while still steering the car. The evidence is on a roll of film in the background of the bride and groom.

2. We had a great time. I always worry about being stuck at a table of bozos because I'm always flying solo with one of my best girlies at my side. Luckily, this has never been the case and we always end up at tables full of delightful individuals.

3. We bonded. And took copious amounts of narcissistic photos as proof. Because sunlight like that, you don't find just anywhere.



Dress by Lorick

6 comments:

garakami said...

Awh! I have yet to experience a wedding where I'm at table full of douches. I don't look forward to it, but you were lucky this time around..
And heck no, you don't find sunlight like that anywhere. :(

Your skin looks amazing! Such a pretty smile.

rebecca said...

So pretty-- you, your dress, the scenery, lots of green grass... where were you?

cornpuddin said...

God I know how to take a great photo :)

Joanne said...

Such a cute dress! I love weddings! they're so much fun!

Leia said...

i LOVE your dress!

Annie Spandex said...

Gorgeous photos! And how embarrassing to be so late! eek!