Friday, June 11, 2010

Dancing In The Dark - Bruce Springsteen





This is what I wore to the concert last Sunday. Homemade dress. Notice I was very careful to wear flats as I suspected the show would turn from mellow guitar music to an all out dance party. And dance I did. To the bespectacled music man with the guitar: thanks for jumping off stage and coming over to dance with me. It was my Bruce Springsteen/Courtney Cox moment and it made this old shrew blush like a tart in church.

I dance a bit like a spastic doing the hustle. Awkwardly but full of heart.
Luckily, you do too!

We were a good match for that brief moment in time.

5 comments:

K.Line said...

Great dress! You made it?! Fab work. And I love the black and white thing happening with the shoes and headband. Adorable.

lsaspacey said...

That dress is so cool! How did you make it? Is it in two layers?

Annie Spandex said...

Homemade? Wow! You could sell those.

Peas said...

You are an adorable dancer, and you always smile when you dance to.

Lara said...

Love that dress! You've got some serious sewing talent!

Oh, about the cat pie poster... I still have the postcard... we can make something happen! Shoot me an email! LaraRand at gmail!