Friday, June 11, 2010

Everything In It's Right Place - Radiohead



I've put myself on a temporary spending freeze for houseware goods because I went a bit wild buying a sofa and coffee table all in the same week. But I would love to go back on my word as my Eames Hang All is now on sale at the Moma Store. Those colorful balls get me every time. And as I was typing that, I went back and tried to replace the term with "colorful knobs". They both sound pretty questionable so we'll stick with balls, shall we? Three cheers for 6th grade humor!

3 comments:

Peas said...

This reminds me of childhood and Swedish day care centers. I like.

etoilee8 said...

Yeah, me too. Wouldn't this brighten up the front hallway immensely?

Brickhouse said...

I had to make time to stop in when I saw the Radiohead title. :)
But I really really need that Hang All. It would be perfect just inside my front door and maybe it could help to keep the living room from being a disaster, lol.